Workers build the products and or perform services that make the company MONEY$.
You want something more than timeclock data and now you can get that information.
- Where do workers spend their time (location)?
- What tasks did the worker perform today?
- What is the quality of the work or service?
Using mobile devices, RFID tags and an industrial database you can achieve superior data collection and analysis.
You can view the collected information in a dynamic dashboard helping you to make important business decisions regarding your labor force
The following shows the many powerful tools you get with the labor application.
- Clock in/out Group or Individual
- Move a group between locations
- Electronic Signatures
- I9 Forms
- Track any labor task
- Labor Web Portal
- Track labor piece rate
- Unlimited Number of Groups and Workers